Superior is proud to introduce the i-mop, a cleaning solution which solves the problems of floor cleaning systems by combining the flexibility of a floor mop with the power and speed of industrial scrubber driers. The i-mop has the maneuverability of a mop with the cleaning performance of a walk-behind scrubber. The i-mop XL makes it possible to clean any surface with freedom of movement and great ease of use. No borders or boundaries. This machine isn’t just designed for cleaning, it is designed for the cleaner.
The i-mop XL can pay for itself! Click here to see for yourself using our ROI Calculator!
Features, advantages & benefits
- Effectiveness: Balanced weight distribution and twin counter-rotating brushes remove more surface soil than traditional mop and bucket “cleaning”.
- Efficiency: Increase productivity rates versus manual mopping, in addition to reducing chemical and water usage with the i-mop XL’s patented Fluid Management Systems.
- Ergonomics and personal safety: i-mop XL’s unique ergonomic design helps reduce slip and fall hazards and foot traffic disruption vs. a traditional mop and bucket.
- Environmental responsibility: Utilizing i-mop XL’s special Fluid Control technologies, the machine maximizes every ounce of water and chemical.
- Experience: Increased cleanliness creates a more inviting facility for occupants and visitors.
- Flexible and fast: The flexibility of a floor mop with the power and speed of a scrubber.
- Maximize run time: 24/7 run-time by swapping out and recharging with an extra set of batteries.
- Easily Detachable Tanks: Easy to empty waste water into the sink – virtually no down time.
- Purchase Upfront: $5,200
- Lease to Own Program: 36 months for $161.77
- Preventative Maintenance: For either of the above payment options, we will throw in the first preventative maintenance for free during the first three months of ownership (over $150 in value).